Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Brilliant Pinterest Idea

I am addicted to Pinterest; those of you who follow my boards on Pinterest already know that.  What you might not know is that I actually plan to use, pass on, or complete every pin... eventually.  Very eventually.  This one has worked out better than I even dreamed.  You can find really sweet photos and munchy ideas here or you can just mix and match your own like I did! It's the simple idea of using an ice cube tray as a lunch tray so that little fingers can pick and choose what little mouths want to munch.  Avery and Braelin love it and it's always a surprise to see what I've put in the squares.  I just got these on Sunday and we've used them for two lunches and two dinners... we'll see how long it lasts, but for now it's a wonderful way to get them to munch and crunch!

Here we have today's selection: string cheese, crunchers, grapes, graham crackers, gold fish and chinese crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment